Pages

Friday 5 February 2016

Morgan Fitzsimmons A Country Life Launch part 2

Me again, just sharing these 3 cards that I made for the launch of the new collection of stamps and CD-Rom from Morgan Fitzsimmons, did you managed to catch the shows with Fiona?

 
 
The foxgloves are coloured with my Spectrum Aquamarkers in the following colours: Heather, Purple, Navy, Moss, Sunflower. I stamped onto Sheena's Stamping card and mounted onto Black card all from Crafters Companion.

 
The Poppies are again coloured with Spectrum Aquamarkers in these shades: Peacock Blue, Scarlet, Crimson, Amber, Sea Green, & Evergreen.  I printed a 6x6" insert from the CD-Rom for the background.

 
The rose is also coloured with the Spectrum Aquamarkers in the following colours : Peach, Begonia, Orchid, Moss, Sunflower, Olive, Boulder & Navy.
 
I have tried to keep these cards very simple so that the beauty of the stamped images comes through, I hope you like my samples I certainly enjoyed making them.
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Happy Colouring
 
Nicky x

No comments: