Pages

Monday 7 November 2016

Brand New Challenge time again...

Hello, I know I keep saying it, but where is the time going?
The weeks are speeding past so fast, someone told me yesterday there are only 6 Thursdays until Christmas!! Well that certainly filled me with dread, I had so many ideas planned, but I don't think there's going to be enough time to do most of them!
We have a new very time consuming member of the family...


Her name is Bo, she looks like butter wouldn't melt right....


But boy is she hard work!  She is the hardest puppy I have ever had! She is the devil! but I don't think I could swap her, I just need to find a way to channel her crazy!

In my crafty life things have been very busy too, We celebrated our 3rd birthday at the shop this week, ate too much cake!  Christmas is in full swing too with lots of beautiful crafting goodies.

There are lots of lovely new things coming from Crafters Companion and Spectrum Noir, so watch this space as they say...

As its the beginning of the month, there is a brand new challenge on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page, this months theme is Anything goes, with a bonus theme of Winter/Christmas, here's a little something I made for the challenge...
 The star is MDF, and I stamped snowflakes and embossed them with white powder, and coloured with my Spectrum Sparkle festive collection set of pens, I also coloured the Wish wooden word.
The Elf is one of Sheena's lovely perfect partner stamp and dies, also I coloured with my Spectrum Sparkle pens
Colours used- Holly Leaf, Pine, Spun Gold, Berry,
Stamps used - Sheena's Little Elf stamp & Die
Sara Signature Traditional Christmas Stamps

I hope I have inspired you to create your own winter themed project and enter this months challenge, you can add your makes here...
Make sure you check the rules, they are slightly different this month, but above all have fun x

Happy Colouring
Nicky x

No comments: