Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Blue for a boy!

So as I did a girls card the other day, I thought I had better do a boys version !


I have used the same Fizzy Moon stamp, and my promarkers, but this time i added some colouring pencils to give texture and definition.



 Because I used a doily for the pink card I thought it would be great fun to use another doily, this time a small round, on this card , to pick out some of the detail I used a blue pearl promarker, one of my longtime favourites.


 I didn't have a bit of ribbon the right colour so used an old ribbon from another collection and added a blue border, again with promarker, so it all ties in together.


Hope you like it !
Happy colouring,
Nicky x

1 comment:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous card Nicky. I love how you have used the do doily and the ribbon coloured with your ProMarkers. The stamped image looks super cute on the Kraft card.