Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

Spectrum Noir November Challenge

Here's a little reminder, you have just a couple of days left to enter the November challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page, and if you need a bit of inspiration here's the card I made!


 
The theme this month is Winter/Christmas, the image is from the Crafters Companion's vintage Christmas CD-Rom and I coloured it with my Spectrum Noir blendable pencils, I used: 
 
       Mistletoe: 56, 47, 58
Berries: 4
Bells: 15, 20, 22, 89
Bow: 5, 9
Background: 4, 89
 
 
I also used the blending solution and paper stumps.
You can enter your card here.
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
Happy Colouring!
 
Nicky x
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This is so lovely, beautiful image and you are such a whizz with the pencils. Hope you have a nice weekend hunxx