Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Uh-Oh, its all gone a bit pete tong!!!

So there I was basking in the knowledge that I had a whole month scheduled on my blog, so that I could just get on with all the family stuff, you know shop, wrap, make, repeat..., and a friend of mine casually say's "what's wrong with you? nothing new on the blog?" so I checked.... nothing, not a dickie bird, everything from the past month has vanished into who knows where, and no they aren't
in draft format or anywhere else to be found. Now for the past 3-4 months blogger really has been messing me around, sending me error codes that lead nowhere, disappearing text and photo's but this has reached a new level! I think the New Year may have to herald some changes, any suggestions will be gratefully received! 
So I now have to find the time to re-do everything starting today with this one...
 
 December Challenge at Spectrum Noir -CAS
 
 
I drew this little chap myself, and coloured him with my Spectrum Noir pencils, I didn't use any blending solution and kept my pencils sharp, I then decorated the card very simply.
 
You still have a few days to enter the challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page, the theme this month is Clean and Simple, you can enter here.
 
 
I hope I have given you a little inspiration to create you own clean and simple card, and as always we love to see your creations.
And before I forget, there is also a competition running at the moment for you to win one of two complete sets of the blendable pencils, so while you are there enter that too!!
 
Happy colouring
Nicky
 

No comments: