Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

Anything goes!

Happy Sunday everyone, hope you are having a lovely weekend, can you believe we are in the second week of the new year already, I seem to have a lot of catching up to do!!
 
Talking of which... the challenge this month over on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page is Anything goes!
So I thought that instead of making a card I would make something else, and as it was my husbands 8 year old cousins birthday this week I would make her a door plaque for her bedroom.
 
 
 
Now Tia LOVES pugs! so the Mo Manning Pug Love digi was the perfect image.

 
To colour it I used a combination of Spectrum Alcohol markers and blendable pencils

 
The colours I have used are:
Fur: TN1, 084, 087, 103
Eyes: 095, 103, 104
Ears & Muzzle: BG5, BG6, 103, 104, 120
Cushion: 008, 009, 023, 103.
 
The word is that Tia loves it, and I must say I do too!
 
So with such an open category this month, why don't you make this months challenge the one you enter right here! 
 
Happy Colouring,
 
Nicky
 


No comments: