Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

New Create a card accordion dies .

I'm sharing a card I recently made with  my Tuesday afternoon craft club, using the Die'sire Create a card Accordion dies and overlays from Crafters companion.

I decided it should be a triple accordion card, but you can make them as long as you want to!

 

The overlay I chose was the Fairy Lights, you need two for each panel, I cut them from white Core'dinations cardstock and coloured them with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers, in CR8, LG5, TB4 and CT3 I added a white gel pen highlight.

 
The bunting stamp is from the Nordic Christmas range of A6 stamps, this one is "Cool Christmas", and I used the same four colours as on the lights.
 


 

 The sentiment stamp is on the A6 set called Christmas Cheer.

I think the possibilities for these die sets are endless, and I think its going to be one of those products that you go back to time and time again.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great Sunday and remember...

Happy Colouring!

Nicky x


 


No comments: