Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Time for Tea?


Just a quick post for today.
I wanted to show you that the Promarkers colour beautifully onto patterned papers.
These ones are the Dovecraft Tea party  range of papers and stamps.



I decided not to do any shading on the stamped cups except just a tiny grey shadow, but concentrated more on using a white gel pen to show highlights.
Promarkers being transparent show up the small pattern behind the colour giving an extra dimension.



I also used the Promarkers to edge each panel, primarily because I was getting low on plain cardstock !, but also because I like to have all my bits and pieces co-ordinating.


For the cup and "Tea" pot (we had a pole in class and decided its a coffee pot!)
I coloured with the Promarkers and white gel pen, 
then after cutting them out stuck them to the front of my card, and then gave them a coating of 
Glossy Accents.
If you would like to see the card close up you can see at Flutterby Crafts.

Happy colouring ! 
Nicky xx





No comments: