Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

May Spectrum Noir Challenge - use flowers!

Wow, nearly the middle of May already? that must mean that this months challenge on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page is well under way, have you entered yet?

If all you need is a bit of inspiration....here is my design team card...

 
The theme is - Use Flowers.
you can interpret the theme however you want, so you could add flowers as a finishing touch, or colour flowers with your markers, pencils or Spectrum aquas, or just use a flowery backing paper its up to you!

 
For my card I have used an image from Theeastwind and coloured her with my Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils in these colours:
 
Skin: 004, 005, 009, 089 120
Eye: 057, 059
Hair: 089, 091, 095, 120
Dress: 015, 020, 120...
Background: 015, 022
she has some daisies in her background so used that as a basis for the rest of the card, I printed a couple of backing papers from the Crafters Inspiration CD-Rom from Crafters Companion, and used them on my card, then die cut daisies using a Die'Sire quilling die out of the printed papers I had left over.
I hope this inspires you to add your cards into the challenge, don't forget there is a prize too!
You can add it here and see the rest of the design teams cards as well.
 
Happy Colouring!
 
Nicky x
 
 
 

No comments: