Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

Another sneaky peak!

Happy Sunday, hope your weekend has been fab, its such a shame its over so quickly, but Monday morning will get off to a cracking start at 8am tomorrow, with the launch of the latest new range from Crafters Companion on Create and craft.

Flights of Fantasy by Morgan Fitzsimons is a Double CD-Rom packed full of all sorts of crafty goodness including backing papers, design sets, toppers, card companions and Digi stamps and all new Spectrum Noir Companions.

Here is a card I made with the Spectrum Noir Companions ready for the launch, and keep your eyes open while you watch the show as you may see a few of my creations including this one!

 
 
I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers & Spectrum Noir blendable Pencils:
Skin - FS2, 006, 008, 009, 089, 120
Hair - 095, 106
Skirt - PP2, PP4, PP5, DR1, DR6, 106, 001
Bodice/Hat - LG2, LG4, 047, 052, 120
 
 
I printed the backing paper from CD1, and then popped it back into my printer and over printed the companion design, in order to get a patterned flower backing, then printed the same companion sheet onto Neenah card, coloured it as above, then fussy cut it out and stuck it directly over the printed flower.
 
 
 
 
I hope you are going to love the new range as much as I do, I have a few more cards to share over the next week, some of which you can see on my face book page, just type in Nicky's colouring in again and it should take you straight to my page.
 
Enjoy the shows, happy colouring!
 
Nicky x
 



1 comment:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

She is beautiful Nicky and those colours are so vibrant. Sadly I will be at work but I will catch up and watch the recording.