Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

Happy Friday!

Morning all, looks like today is going to be a lovely sunny day here in the south east, but wouldn't you know it would be as I am in work today!!!

I thought I would share a card that I made for my Sons 20th Birthday, (yes 20!) he loves music and his favourite thing to do at this time of year is travel to festivals! he is quite fortunate that we live so close to Reading, only 30 miles, so it makes birthdays easy, we just help pay for his ticket!


 
I coloured the image, from Mo's Digital Pencil, with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers directly onto Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, the colours I used are:
 
Skin - FS9, FS3, FS8, Hair- EB6, EB7
T-shirt- TB3, TB5, TB9 BG1
Hat- CR7,CR9, DR2 & 001 pencil
Jeans - IG3, IG5, IG7...
Messenger bag - EB6, EB7
Rucksack - IG1, IG2
Coat - BG6, BG7, BG9 & 001 pencil
Guitar case - BGR2, BGR3 & 001 Pencil
Scarf - IG1 IG3
 
 
I used my white 001 Spectrum Noir pencil to give some highlights on the clothes and guitar case, just to enhance the picture slightly, and I can report that he loved the card, and is indeed looking forward to good times!
 
Thanks for popping in today, I would love for you to leave me a comment or two, I love the feedback and it can help with future projects, also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask x
 
Happy Colouring!
Nicky x

No comments: