Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

Schools out for summer!

Go on admit it...you sang that post heading right???
So here in England its officially the summer hols woohoo, no early mornings sorting lunchboxes and PE kits! But i'm still on the go juggling just as many other balls so to speak,  and i'm sure lots of you are just as busy this time of year, which leads me onto my question...did you enter the Summer themed challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page yet? well you still have a week or so to go but why not do it today, I have a little inspiration for you...

Summer to me says the annual holiday, and this Saturated Canary stamp reminds me of my younger days when I used to travel abroad for two weeks to catch the Mediterranean sun, alas now it means packing the car up and going camping for a week, I will warn you before we go so you can get wellies and umbrella's ready!!!
For a change I used my Spectrum Alcohol Markers, I don't use them enough lately as I am so in love with my pencils but needed to challenge myself.
The colours I used are:

Skin - FS1, FS4, GB2, EB2, 009, 089, 091
Hair - EB1, GB8, GB10, 110, 120
Top - CR7, CR9, DR2...
Skirt - GT1, GT2, 120
Suitcase 1 - LG1,LG2, LG4
Suitcase 2 - EB1, GB8, GB10, 120
Handbag - GT1, GT2 120


Of course I couldn't leave my pencils out and if you look at the list there are a few added in for depth, and these are the numbers at the end of each list.
Have a great summer, all your regular Spectrum Design team will be around on Facebook, so pop in and chat anytime show us what you are working on!
Happy colouring!
Nicky x

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Nicky, fab colours, and I love the layout.