Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Back from my holibobs!

Good morning everyone, i'm back from my holiday travels, and raring to go!
What have you all been up to while I was away? How much crafting did you do? I've done virtually nothing (hangs head in shame!) but while I was away I did take a colouring book and some pencils and pens (sneaked inside my bag so hubster wouldn't see!)

 
 
I didn't get a lot of colouring done as I was having too much fun with the family, but I did relax a lot so proof colouring in is good for you!
 
 
So while I was away Crafters Companion had the launch of an awesome collection called Romany Christmas by Abigail Mill, and incase you missed it here is a card I made for the launch...
 
 
 
I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers in these colours:
Core 72 set
GB8, GB10, EB5, CR8, CR10, CR11, I used Blender refill to drop onto pudding part to create a mottled effect  then cut out 2nd pudding and paper pieced and used silicone to make it more dimensional
Papers are from CD-Rom, I stitched borders on my sewing machine, and the lace border that looks so realistic...its printed on paper!
 
I also made this heart...!
 
 
 
Again the papers are from the CD-Rom, I used four different ones and patch worked them onto the heart and stuck them to the MDF with Modpodge .
 
I coloured that gorgeous snowman with TB2, TB9, TB1, CR10, CR8, and I used the Blender pen to create a pattern on scarf.
 
I really hope you got to see the shows and you managed to snap up the CD and stamps, I have a couple of other projects to share so watch this space!
 
Thanks for popping in today,
Happy Colouring
 
Nicky x

 




No comments: