Pages

Saturday 8 August 2015

Its August challenge time again!

Hi, how's your summer going? if its anything like ours it will be gone before we know it, and I can't believe we have another challenge on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page already!

The design team have gone all out this month creating some gorgeous projects, the theme being "Anything Goes" has certainly given us all a chance to really go for it, so lets make this the month YOU go for it and enter the link is at the end of this post and as always there is a great prize up for grabs.

So what did I make...?

 
 Ta-daa...!  Isn't she fun? The digi stamp is from Mo's digital pencil, she's called Big girl pants! which gave me the idea for the quote, its one of my favourites, I created it using a graphics program on my computer and printed it onto patterned card.

 
I Coloured with SN Alcohol Markers:
Skin- FS2, FS6, FS8, HB2
Hair- GB2, GB6, GB8, GB10, EB7, pencils 102, 120
Shorts- CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, HB2, CR10
Top- CR8, HB
 
 
 
If you would like to enter the challenge please click here, just remember you have to use any Spectrum Noir colouring medium and above all just have fun x
 
Happy Colouring !
 
Nicky x
 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Amazing Nicky! I love that sentiment, and the papers are gorgeous!