Pages

Sunday 22 November 2015

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...

Well we are on the slippery slope towards the festive season, I for one have made a dent in the Christmas shopping...hurrah! how are you doing with yours?

The temperature has also taken a dive down that same slope, and it's freezing here, but I am a softy southerner!

With the ice and snow in mind I found the perfect image from The Paper Shelter, she's called Hope
and is just so pretty, I had a lot of fun colouring her with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.

 
I used these colours:
Face FS2,FS6,FS8
Clothes: DR2,DR3, DR6, IB1,IB2, IB3,BT8
Hair: HB1,IB1,Blender
Leaves: DG2, DG4,
Star: GB10

 
 
I also put some clear Sparkle pen onto her hair and bodice, unfortunately the camera couldn't pick that up.


I made the Poinsettia from Centura Pearl, shaping it with a flower shaping tool and soft mat, and added some glamour dust to the die cut holly and snowflakes.
The background papers are from Sara Davies Festive Wonder Signature collection.

Well that's one Christmas card down, only another twenty five to go!!
Thanks for popping by today,

Happy Colouring!
Nicky x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card and love the colours. X Wendy H