Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Its December Woohoo!

It's December let the chocolate...I mean festivities begin!

Well can you believe its nearly here! Christmas is just around the corner, and I don't know about you but I seem to be busier than ever usual, my mission this year will be to delegate more! I've even considered asking my other half to do some Christmas shopping, but I won't make a decision on that right now!!!

Anywhoo I am sharing my December challenge card with you today... the theme this month is CAS, for those of you that don't know what that means - Clean And Simple, which is great for such a busy time of year,

 
 
As last year I drew my own image for the December challenge I thought it would be really nice to do that again this year, so I got my pencils out and drew myself a Poinsettia onto Sheena's Stamping Card and coloured it with my Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils...What do you think?
 
 
The colours I used are 042, 025, 026, 033, 022, 060, 055, 013, 047, I mounted it onto Centura Pearl that I had embossed with one of the Sara Davies Festive wonder embossing folders and added an MDF Merry Christmas shape that I had coloured with Red Berry Sparkle Pen.
 
 
I love the way the sparkle!
 
Why not join in with the challenge this month, as always you could win a great prize, and as the saying goes 'you have to be in it to win it!'
 
Thanks for joining me today
Happy Colouring
 
Nicky x

 

 

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Your poinsettia is beautiful. Mine is still waiting to be finished. hugs Anne.