Pages

Saturday 13 February 2016

Love is in the air!!

Its Valentines day tomorrow! Do you have anything romantic planned?
My husband and I don't generally bother with gift exchanges as its our wedding anniversary the following week, and that's the important one, we do however give each other a card!
Of course I can't show you the card I have made him, but I can show you a card I made for this months Spectrum Noir challenge on the Facebook page...

 
 
I have used the Spectrum ColourBlend pencils in the following colours:
Skin: Peach, Espresso, Russet, Black
Dress: Pink Blush, Sorbet, Antique Pink, Raspberry
Hair: Black, Espresso, Blackberry, Auburn.
Boots: Black, Maroon



as you can probably tell the theme this month is 'The colours of Love - Use pinks and reds'
 
I used a selection of different papers to die cut my hearts, I love layering lots of different patterns do you?
 
I hope you will join the challenge this month the design team love looking through all your work, don't forget there is a prize too.
You can add your entry here!
 
Happy Valentines day, but more importantly...
Happy Colouring
 
Nicky x


 

No comments: