Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2016

It's Our Anniversary!

This week marks the 10th Anniversary of my wedding day, the day I married my best friend, the man who loves me the way I am, we are kooky, sometimes crazy and on occasion just a bit weird!  We love to embarrass the kids by being loud and funny and singing loud and proud ! but we love the kids and love each other, I love our life together, and I'm not afraid to shout it from the rooftops! 
And I have to share with you the card I made him...



I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers in these colours:


Skin: FS6, FS2, GB8
Hair-Boy: BG6, EB8, TN1
Hair-Girl: EB5, EB6, TN6, TN4, TN3, TN1...
Boys Clothes- Shirt: BT1, BT3, BG1
Jeans: TB3, BT1
Girls clothes-Skirt: LG1, LG2, LG4, BG4
Top: PP1, CR3, CR5

As I am out of practice a little with my markers I followed a tutorial on the Spectrum Noir Blog on Manga Hair, you will find a link at the bottom of this post,

I love the new papers I got from a craft fair, they are from a company called Pion Designs and the collection are called Paris Flea Market, they also did co-ordinating plain cardstock to match, I am definitely on the look out for more of these.

I hope you are enjoying all my projects this year, I would love to hear your feedback so please leave me a message in the comments block below, and here is that link to the Spectrum Noir Blog Post.

Have a great Day!

Happy Colouring

Nicky x















No comments: