Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

Happy Mothers Day!

So today is Mother's Day, and I would like to wish all the gorgeous Mums, grandmas, Step Mums and all the lovely ladies who are just like a Mum to someone, a very special and happy day.

Just like all of them my mum is one in a million, she does so much for us all year through and I wanted to give her a very special handmade card this year, and thought it would be nice to share it with you too...



I made the sentiment panel in Docrafts Digital Designer, which I love and can't do with out! After die cutting it with a Spellbinders die, I stamped around the wording with my gorgeous new Altenew Vintage Flowers stamp set using Versamagic chalk inks.




I just love these stamps, and while I still need some practice at lining them up, I just love the way they look, think I may have to keep collecting them all!




For the inside of my card I used the Versewriter  on a Crafters Companion CDRom
and of course stamped one of the roses on the inside too.

Well I am looking forward to having a lovely day, surrounded by my family and all three of my boys together (a rare treat as they grow older)

Hope you all have a great day too,

See You Soon,
Happy Colouring
Nicky x

No comments: