Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2016

March Challenge time - Show us your sparkle!

So this year is whizzing past so quickly, can you believe we are well into march already?

That of course must mean that there is a new challenge on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page!

You will love this one...Show us your sparkle, it's one of those lets go to town with the glitter challenges! and boy did I take that literally!


Not only did I use my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, but I also used my brand new set of 36 chunky glitters that I purchased from a well known high street stationers/newsagent!
I matched each marker that I used to a glitter tube to create my rainbow background.


Here is the list of the colours I used for the stripes:
CR10, GB3, CT4, CT1, CG3, LG5, GT2, IB3, TB5, TB7, LV3, PL4, PL5, PL2, PP3, CR3, CR8, DR4, BP6. 


For the Balloons I used:
LG5, BP6, IB3, GB3, CR10, PL4
With a Clear Sparkle pen over top to give them a bit of extra shimmer!

I hope you get all glittertastic this month with us!  You can add your projects here!

Happy Colouring everyone
Nicky x



No comments: