Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

Spectrum Noir comes to Hochanda!

Crafters Companion have had some wonderful shows on Hochanda TV since its launch two weeks ago, and today sees the launch of a one day special from the Spectrum Noir range of Alcohol Markers.
Fiona has some wonderful demonstrations lined up, including 3 colour blends, borderless colouring, palette blending and many more.
With this in mind I created a card using Sheena Douglass' Tropical Nectar stamps and a few of my pens...



I think of all the stamps I have...these are my favourite!


I used the palette blending technique to colour the hummingbird with
CT3, CR10, LG5, JG3, BT5, TB1, TB9

The hibiscus is also coloured with the palette blending method the colours I used are
PP3, PL5, CT3, CG2
I hope you get a chance to catch the shows, not only is Fiona great to watch but the design team samples are all fantastic, if however you don't feel free to click HERE for a video tutorial from Leanne showing palette blending to full effect,

Happy Colouring
Nicky x

No comments: