Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

At least someone has sunshine!


Well the rain doesn't seem to want to give up, so I thought I would put a little sunshine in our lives!
It's the Artstamps show this weekend at Newbury racecourse and unusually its absolutely bucketing down.
This has always been the weekend my gorgeous hubby takes our youngest to the seaside! Not this year, unfortunately its just going to be a trip to the cinema to see the new Spiderman 3D !
So back to the sunshine! A few weeks ago a friend suggested I hop on over to Saturated Canary and have a look at their digi images, and OMG I love them!
I have used Cali Girl on this card as she is great for showing hair and skin as well as being just pure fun.


So, which colours....
For her Skin:
Burnt orange
Coral
Sunkissed pink
Blush
 Antique Pink for her lips ( I have glossy accented them!)


Because I have given her fairly dark skin I thought she better have quite dark brunette hair:
Chestnut
Cocoa
Cinnamon
Tan
She has big beautiful Cyan blue eyes.
The papers are an old DCWV retro stack, and the sentiment is printed onto a piece of Tim Holtz         Kraft-Core, Nostalgic Collection card.
I hope you like my card, if you would like to know how to colour her in Blonde then I have put the instructions on my Promarker page, you will find the heading along the top of this page, and also check out the blog Monday as I will be showing you how to colour her as a red head.

Happy colouring
Nicky xx


1 comment:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous colouring in Nicky. Yes, we can only dream of summer sunshine but this card takes me their for a while (dream on!).