Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Tiddly wryn !


Well what a funny week I have had ! funny thing happened on Wednesday, spent the morning in minor injuries at the local community hospital as I had an absolutely tiny piece of glass in the bottom of my foot, but OMG was it painful (I cried!).
Luckily for me my father in law is a taxi driver and was available to take me down, I thought he was going to break the door down as I shuffled to answer it, my gorgeous hubby had rung and explained but you know how these things are by the time he had relayed the info I was bleeding to death with half a pane of glass in me!!!!
So after around 40 minutes of trying to remove it and waiting an hour and twenty for an x-ray the nurse even gave up, I was then sent packing with drawing paste smothered over and told to keep foot elevated! 
So what was a girl to do on an unexpected day off??? Watch Wimbledon, download some digis and do some colouring in of course!! 
Voila, the results of my efforts.... 


This is Wryn, she's from a company called Tiddly inks




She is such a little cutie, this is my first digital purchase and am so surprised at how quick and easy it was to do, no waiting for a week for a stamp to arrive, and of course I can re-size her !



As always I have used my promarkers and chosen some delicate colours to go with the beautiful papers,
 I am especially pleased with her hair, I wanted a soft colour to compliment her tutu!

Hair
Primrose
Cinnamon

Skin
Sunkissed Pink
Blush
Antique Pink (cheeks)

Tutu
Pale Pink
Baby Pink
Rose pink

Shoes
Pastel Green
Turquoise

I hope you like her as much as I do, here's a couple of other colouring options



The card samples on Tiddly Inks are so stunning, I have tried to emulate the beautiful colouring that the ladies over there have produced, I am always keen to learn new techniques and  am loving the way they do the hair.
I also (sadly!) researched the olympic outfit, and coloured her accordingly! (sorry about the dodgy picture)

Happy colouring
Nicky x

Thought for the week

Rain rain go away, come again another day.....Although, it means we can do more colouring!




1 comment:

Pauline said...

These are gorgeous Nicky! Love your colouring on all these darling images!