Pages

Saturday 30 August 2014

Autumn Apples



Good day my fine fellow crafters, can you believe its nearly September already? It's certainly feeling autumnal, and so thoughts turn to harvest and harvest festival, traditionally celebrated here in England throughout September, I used to love the service the little ones used to do at primary school,  although I was one of the totally unorganised mothers who scrabbled around the back of the cupboards on the morning to find anything suitable, and in date!!  and then of course sitting in church hoping no-one would notice what produce my lot were traipsing in with!
 
 
So with that in mind, todays card is Harvest Fairy Apple from Mo's digital Pencil. I have coloured him with my Spectrum Noir Pencils.
 
 
Not wanting to quite let go of summer just yet, I have used The Freshly Picked stack of papers
from Die Cuts With a View 
I also used my bunting Epiphany tool from Crafters Companion,( my favourite one!)
 

 
The Spectrum Noir pencil colours are:
 
 skin 023, 009, 005, 091
Hair: 087, 096, 104
Nickers: 056, 058
Wings: 017, 047
Leaves: 056, 050, 058
Apple: 017, 056, 020, 024, 027, 033
 
 
Happy autumn everyone but most of all...
Happy Colouring!
Nicky x

No comments: