Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

Friendship - it's a challenge!

Wow, its September, Happy the little peeps are back to school and life can get back to its usual routine? I know I am!
 
So what does this month have in store?
Well there is a new challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page, this months theme is:
 
Friendship
 
The design team have been hard at work creating some beautiful cards that you will get to see over the next few weeks and here's mine!
 
 
The image and friendship poem are from Lili of the Valley, and the papers are a My Minds eye 6 x6 paper pad called In Bloom.

 
I just love this little poem, I for one am very lucky and have 5 of the best and most wonderful friends anyone could wish for, and these words make me think of them instantly.
 
I stamped onto Neenah Desert storm paper with brown Memento, and coloured in with my pencils,
the colours are:
Skin: 001, 008, 091
Hair: 001, 004, 006, 085
Dress: 001, 028, 032
Socks: 001, 031, 032
Bear on Drawers: 001, 089
Drawers: 001, 101, 102
Bear hug: 001, 110, 111
Background: 001, 009, 115
Shadows: 102
 
I also coloured the ribbon with a SN Alcohol Marker CR2.
 
Don't forget there is a prize for the winning challenge card so get those pens and pencils out and join in, you can add your card here!
 
I'm going to finish today by dedicating this to my friends, Rita, Teresa, Wendy, Maggie and Rose, I love you all to the moon and back, Mwah xxx
 
Happy Colouring
Nicky x

1 comment:

MichLou said...

Hi Nicky,
What a gorgeous friendship card. Such a sweet image and I love the colouring!
Michelle