Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

Spectrum Noir Tutorial Sillhouette background.

So today is my turn to share a tutorial over at the Spectrum Noir Blog, if you would like to find out how I created this funky little background that YOU can create with your pencils and blending fluid, click on the link here

 
It works perfectly in conjunction with the Die'sire Christmas range, I couldn't resist this beautiful Nativity scene.
 

 
Don't forget that it's not just a technique for Christmas, try using pastel colours and adding a fairy for instance!
 
I love to see what you create with your pencils and today I am in the shop for our Macmillan Coffee Morning, so bring your colouring along and let me see your creations, there is a great raffle and you could also have a go at decorating your own cupcake, I will be on hand to offer any advice you may need (on colouring not decorating the cakes!!!)
 
Thanks for stopping by today,
 
Happy Colouring
 
Nicky x

No comments: