Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Ferbuary challenge - using Reds!

Half way through February already?
That means its a different challenge theme at Spectrum Noir!
This months theme is use Red!
I have had a sneaky peak at all the design team's photos and they are all fabulous,
 here's mine:
 
 
I figured most people would think Valentine, so I decided to change things up a bit! 
and so I have used an image from Aurora Wings you can view her here.
I created the red background with my Spectrum Noir Aquatints Bright and Beautiful and essentials collections
 
 
I created the blue background by masking off the image with masking fluid, then used blue from the Landscape set of Aquatints, I then peeled away the masking fluid.
 
Yukionna is coloured with my SN Blendable pencils in the following colours:
 
Skin: 003, 004, 008 Eyes: 057, 108
Dress: 014, 023, 026, 032, 105, 083 & blending fluid
Flower: 023, 026, 083
Leaves: 044, 057, 060
Hair: 120 & blending fluid.
 
I hope you will join in this months challenge, don't forget there is a prize.
You will find the challenge here!
 
Happy colouring
Nicky x
 
 

 

No comments: