Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

I LOVE my job! part one!

Hello everybody, I have split this post in two as there is so much to share! 
 
 
Last Sunday, Cate and I went to the trade show, I'm very fortunate that I have been going to this annual trade only event for the last 9 years, and have met many wonderfully talented people and seen a lot of different craft products.
But first things first we had to have a cup of tea, love tea!!
 
Cate enjoying finally getting there! (long story!)
 
This year I was fortunate enough to get onto a couple of workshops run by the fabulous team at crafters companion,  my first with the wonderful Sheena Douglass, and we had a master class in using her new perfect partners dies and stamps, and guess what? LOVE them all!
 
The lovely Sheena!
 
And then in the afternoon I was in gorgeous Leann Chivers master class using the fabulous new Spectrum Aqua pens, I learnt quite a few new techniques...how much do I LOVE these pens!
 
 
Gorgeous Leann and Louisa!
 
And talking of  things I love, well not so much love, but I was filled with pride when I saw all my cards on display alongside all my design team buddies cards, Cate felt the need to document this!
 
(safe to say I wasn't looking my best!)
 
I won't bore you the rest of the photos as something went very wrong with my camera and they all came out a bit weird! (it was probably in shock at being taken out of its box!).
 
Its safe to say that we came away buzzing with ideas for new products for the shop and lots of inspiration for cards, scrapbook pages and workshops, so much so, Monday I got straight to it and created a lovely card with the products I had used!!
I LOVE my job!!
 
Tune in tomorrow for part two, when I will reveal what I made and the other reasons I love my job!
 

Happy colouring!
Nicky x
 
 
 
 

No comments: