Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

Life is just nuts sometimes!

Good morning, I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I was thoroughly spoilt yesterday for Mothers Day by the boys in my life, and I hope you were all too.

So I didn't post anything the past two weeks, but I had to just have a creative break, sometimes even I get too much craft in my life! who'd a thunk it!!!

I also had a great long list of  UFO's (unfinished projects!) most of which involved the use of my sewing machine, so I made the decision that I needed to get on with those to free up some brain space, I don't know about you but if I get too many ideas all at once, I cant complete anything new until they have been removed from the equation, and now i'm 2 blouses and a kimono jacket better off and can move on!

Also my husband is away Monday to Friday each week with his new job, boy I didn't realise quite how much he does round here! while i'm tucked away in my little office, he's doing allsorts of little jobs...ALL of which I have had to do myself!

So what crafty things have I been up to? well life being nuts and all that made me think of the gorgeous little red squirrel stamp from Sheena Douglass...


 
I Love this little guy!

 
I used my spectrum noir blendable pencils and blending fluid on the leaves

 
I even love the little acorns!
 
Here's the list of colours I have used:
 
Squirrel: 095, 089, 091, 004, 015, 022, 119, 120
Leaves: 056, 058, 047, 071, 120, blending fluid
Acorns: 089, 058, 047, 015, 120
 
I mounted it all onto a card blank that had been embossed with one of the new textures embossing folders from Crafters Companion.
 
Thanks for joining me today
Happy colouring
 
Nicky x
 

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

He is gorgeous. Can't wait for the next class in April.