Pages

Saturday 28 March 2015

New Spectrum Noir challenge: use a sentiment.

I'm sharing my design team project for this month's challenge, you have a few days left to upload your project over on the spectrum noir facebook page, the theme is to use a sentiment.

 
I love this Elisabeth Bell image, and always have to colour her with a sunflower, I just can't make that any other type of flower!


 
 
And because its a sunflower what could be a more fitting sentiment than "wishing you sunshine all year through"! Its from Lili of the Valley's Art book 8 - Sentiments.  Lets hope we get some sunshine soon!
 
I'm currently in love with these "Lost &Found 3" papers from My Minds Eye, and am having to force myself to stop using them! What's your favourites? you could use them for your next challenge entry!
 
If you would like to enter this months challenge, you can add your card here!
 
Get making! and remember happy colouring!
 
Nicky x

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Absolutely beautiful Nicky! I love the papers you used, and this girl is so sweet. Love it!