Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

Framed flowers.

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a lovely weekend and didn't get blown off your feet, gosh just how windy was it yesterday??

Today sees the first day of a full on week filled with blog posts marking a special collaboration between Stampendous and Spectrum Noir! And having seen what the rest of the design team have created for you, you are not going to be disappointed!

For this card I have used the Bowl Bouquet self cling stamp, and I wanted to colour it with my Spectrum Aqua pens.

 
The colours I used were
 Peach, spice, begonia, blossom, Rose pink, Topaz, Jasmine, Tan, Sea green, Aquamarine, Wildflower
 
 
I hope I captured the look of glass on that bowl! If you are wondering about the card shape, it was a template from House of Zandra.
 
I will be showing you how this stamp looks in Spectrum Noir blendable pencils on Thursday, so I hope you will pop back for that.
 
I would like to extend a very big Thank You  to Stampendous for allowing me to showcase their wonderful products, I'm sure you will agree the quality of the stamps speak for themselves. 
Don't forget to keep checking back on the Spectrum Noir blog and facebook page to see the other beautiful creations this month from the rest of the talented design team.
 
Happy Colouring!
Nicky x
 

No comments: