Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Same stamp different medium!

Today I'm showing you how using my SN blendable pencils can give you a completely different look to the Stampendous stamp that I used with Aqua pens on Monday.

 
On this card I picked out some of the colours that were in the beautiful backing papers, I also used the same card template from The House of Zandra but used it to shape an 8"x8" card blank.
 
The Spectrum Noir pencils I used are :
 Leaves: 44, 57, 54, 55
Large front rose: 11, 44, 54, 57, 15
Glass: 55, 11
Daisies: 62, 54, 55 / 4, 15, 89 / 5, 9, 22
rose: 5, 9, 22
All shadows 120
 
 
I'm hoping you agree that this card looks completely different from the one on Monday! and that you are enjoying all the blog posts from the design team, you will find all the inspiration you could need on the Facebook page and Spectrum Noir Blog  
 
I will have one final card to share with you on tomorrow, Good Friday, again using the same stamp,
Happy colouring everyone!
Nicky x 

No comments: