Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Its challenge time again!

Happy Easter  everyone has the Easter bunny been yet? its not just all about the chocolate though....
Because its time for a new challenge over on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page!
Have you entered yet??? don't forget you could win a prize!!

So what's the theme this month I here you ask? Die cuts, so any card you enter has to have some kind of die cut element to it, how you interpret this is up to you.

Here's my card!
 
I used a Spellbinders frame die, a Sizzix label die, and a Sheena Douglass floral die! I know i'm just greedy like that!
 
 
 
I used my Spectrum Noir pencils to colour this lovely Mo Manning image, here's the list of colours:
 
Lamb; 112, 117
Skin; 89, 95
Hair; 089, 095, 096, 104, 120
Dress & socks; 034, 035, 029
Cardi, shoes and daffodils; 010, 013 stems; 052
Basket; 087
 
I hope you all have a lovely and relaxing holiday weekend, and you get lots of colouring time in,
 
Happy colouring
Nicky x
 


1 comment:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Hi Nicky, really enjoyed class today and learnt some wonderful techniques. Such a beautiful card.