Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

Oh What a beautiful Morning!

Goodness how bright is it today? don't worry I won't sing!



This morning I'm sharing another card I made for the lovely Lorna, this time using the brand new Pebeo Studio Acrylics Dyna range of paints.


OH MY GOSH, I LOVE these paints! I have to apologise, as in none of my photos could I capture the sheer gorgeousness that they have, I don't think I have ever seen a liquid paint as iridescent as these, and the only thing that comes remotely close are the Twinkling H2O's, but these have the body and substance that they don't.

 
The paints, in my opinion, work best on dark surfaces, so my card was created on black card, I used soft baby sponges, and sponged onto my card.
 
I used Sheens Douglass's Wild Rose Briar set of stamps and heat embossed with a black powder, the flowers were stamped onto a plain piece of black card then I painted them with my paints, a little tip, use your finger to wipe off any excess paint that may be on the embossing as when its dry I will not shift!
 

 
 
I hope you like my little creation today, and thank you for stopping by, if you like what I do, please feel free to follow my blog, you just have to click the button on the right hand side bar.
 
Happy colouring!
Nicky
 

5 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

Beautiful work. Vee xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Gorgeous work. Vee xx

Linda Simpson said...

Thanks for sharing these paints do look amazing. Loving the flower stamp too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

This is a gorgeous card I love the bright colours. Hugs Jackie

Mrs A. said...

This is beautiful. The effect is stunning. Hugs Mrs A.