Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

Happy WALKING DEAD day!!

Well everyone in my house is oober excited as its the UK Season 6 premier of the Walking Dead tonight!!!

I know its not everyone's cup of tea but it grew on me really quickly, I don't know how because I am the biggest fairy on the planet! I hate the dark, anything remotely scary or loud, gory or frightening in any way!! so to find I love such a horrific programme as this is beyond me, but I do, I've even been catching up on previous seasons in the last few weeks!  I love the human side of the stories, and yes I do hide behind my fingers occasionally!

To mark such an occasion I couldn't help using one of Mo Manning's latest digi stamps called Zombies, I love that too! so much so I made this before work today...

 
Its such a fun card, I thought I would surprise my Son when he came home from school with it.
He loved it too!
It doesn't have a background so I drew that in myself, it was originally bigger and there was another fence post, which would of made it look like a gap in the fence leading to a big metal gate...but it didn't fit the card so I cut it down! Do you ever do this?
 
 
Here's the Spectrum Noir colours I used:
Flesh: DG1, DR7, CR7, GB11
Clothes: EB1, EB2, BG4, BG6, BGR3
Trees/Grass: DG1, DG2, CG4
Sky: BT1
 
Zombie colouring seems to suit my sketchy style of colouring in, I still have the odd day when I can't blend! Do you have those days? you can always check out all the step by step tutorials on the Spectrum Noir blog, and the talented design team is always on hand via Facebook to answer any questions you may have.
 
Thanks for popping by today...
Happy Colouring!
 
Nicky x



No comments: