Pages

Friday 2 October 2015

Lost marbles!

OK, I appear to have completely lost my marbles! they were last seen drifting into the ether with my mojo, if you happen to stumble across them at any time feel free to return them...!

Honestly I do not know what is wrong with me at the moment, I completely forgot to blog my challenge card for September, I don't know where the month went, so my apologies for that, here it is better late than never!

 
 
It's using wet and dry embossing at the same time!
I used Versamark on the top half of Nordic embossing folder, inserted red card, ran through Cut 'n' Boss, then used white powder and heat embossed to create the background.
Reindeer is coloured with Spectrum Alcohol markers onto Neenah Desert storm card in the following colours: Fur - EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10
Antlers - FS4, FS5, EB2
Lights - OR2, LG2, TB4, CR8
Pencil 001 for highlights 120 for shadows.
 
Sorry you can't enter the embossing challenge anymore, but the new challenge for October will be up very soon on the Spectrum Noir Facebook page and I will be sharing my make on Sunday ( off to schedule my post right now!).
 
Thanks for putting up with me today
 
Happy Colouring
 
Nicky x

No comments: