Pages

Friday 29 January 2016

Morgan Fitzsimmons - A Country Life Launch.

Hi, today I am sharing some cards I made for the new Morgan Fitzsimmons A Country Life CD-rom and Stamps that launch from Crafters Companion on Create & Craft today.

As its feels like winter is finally here this week I thought I would share one of the stamps that is really wintery, I tried to avoid doing it as a Christmas card, as lets face it we never get snow at Christmas! 

 
 
I have used my Spectrum Aquamarkers to colour this one in the following colours: Heather, Leaf Green, Chestnut, Fawn
Other supplies that I used are Sara Davies Festive Wonder Snowflake Dies & Embossing Folder,
Sheena’s Stamping card, Kraft card, Centura Pearl and Collall All Purpose glue.
I also used the CD-Rom from the collection to print out an A5 Co-ordinating paper, which I embossed with the snowflakes.
 
If that card is making you feel cold here's another card from the stamp range but this time I used spring colours!
 
 
The Spectrum Aquamarkers I used for this one are: Chocolate,Tan, Slate, Fawn, Topaz
Moss, Bud Green, Evergreen, Sea Green,
Some Other supplies: Sheena’s Stamping card, black card, All Purpose glue.
I printed an A5 Insert from CD-Rom for the front of the card, I find that if I am doing a simple layout the inserts work well and save a little of your precious printer ink!
 
I hope you like the range as much as I do, keep checking back as I have another 3 cards to share from this launch.
 
Here's a list of show times so get set to hit record!
 
 
Happy Colouring

 
Nicky x


No comments: