Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

That feeling you get when you log in to your blog and realise that you forgot to press the 'Publish' button on not just one post but two.... Hanging my head in shame right now!

Ok so lets start again....

Morning everyone hope you had an awesome weekend, aren't they flying by so quickly? I don't know who stole January but I wish they would stop doing it!
Today I'm going to share with you a card that I made with the new Spectrum ColourBlend Pencils, I haven't had them very long but they are just as gorgeous as the last sets of pencils, the differences are that they have a much thicker core, so great for large area coverage, and they all have pretty names too!

 
I love these big butterflies from Sheena Douglass, and I just had to use them on the kraft card so I could show you how good the pencils really are.

 
Because of the large areas I could get some nice stroke work in as well as some depth.
 
 
 
The colours that I used are:
Mauve, Velvet, Blackberry, White,
Seafoam, Duck Egg, Emerald, Black


Pencils and Kraft card work so perfectly together and a wonderful example of this can be found on the Spectrum Noir blog, where you will also find lots of tutorials from the design team covering lots of wonderful techniques, you can view them here.

I hope you have a great day,
Happy Colouring
Nicky x

No comments: