Pages

Sunday 24 April 2016

Another Birthday..another cake!

So I mentioned earlier in the week two birthdays ...

...my youngest boy turned 16 this week, I can't believe the time has flown so quickly!
He's grown from this...


To this...


He has grown into such a handsome but cheeky chap...What did I make him?

I love this Mo Manning image I bought it back in 2012 and was worried I had used it for him before, but I upon checking discovered it was his cousin that had received it!

Of course I coloured him with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and pencils-
FS2, FS3, FS6, 009, 089
TB2, TB4, TB8, BT9, 073
CR8, CR10, DR3

The papers are from Kaisercraft, I even cracked out my old Cricut machine to cut out the numbers!

I also made him a cake...




He asked for chocolate...it certainly was chocolaty!

I had seen a similar cake on the internet, and although I didn't use the same cake recipe I did follow the instructions for making the piggys!
I had forgotten how much I love baking and making the kids cakes, but of course they are getting a bit old for that now.

Well it certainly has been a busy few weeks, life doesn't seem to want to slow down any!
until next time...

Happy Colouring

Nicky x




No comments: