Pages

Sunday 17 April 2016

Too many birthdays...too much cake!

Last week it was my husband and youngest sons birthdays, two days apart...that's bad planning!
So I spent a lot of time organising and making, here's my husbands card...
He's having a tough time at the moment and just wanted to remind him... I love him!


This Digi stamp is called "Trunk Love" and is from a company called Just Inklined.
I used my Spectrum Noir markers to colour him in, these were the colours:
GG2, FS2, CR2, FS8, CG2, DG2, GT1, BT9, and the Blender.
I downloaded the love papers around Valentines day for Free but I can't for the life of me remember where from...Ironic!!
(So if you recognise them maybe you could let me know so I can update)

I spent hours making him a photobook from Photobox, Oh my Gosh how many hours did it take!!
but by golly when it arrived it was beautiful, I had never done one before by so so glad I did, I cant wait to get cracking on another one soon.

Thanks for popping in again to see me, I will be sharing Harrys card soon too x

Happy Colouring
Nicky x


No comments: