Pages

Saturday 13 August 2016

Colourblend Pencils are back!

After a little while the Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils are now back in stock at Crafters Companion.
I'm so pleased as they are my favourite of the colouring mediums and it means that I can start showing you samples using these wonderful blendable pencils again.

The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil
And the pencils I have used are:

SN Colourblend Pencils
Skin - Rose Peach, Peach, Ginger.
Hair - Eggshell, Ginger, Maroon...
Dress - Sea Urchin, Boysenberry
Blanket - Maroon
Hat/shoes - Saffron, Pumpkin
Balloon - Denim Blue, Sage, Earth
Cake - Harbour Blue, Ginger



I love the softness of the pencils, and the way you can lay them down on the paper, and just keep adding layers to build the colour, rather than most pencils that have too much wax and fills the tooth of the paper too quickly.

I should also mention the papers

 they are from a wonderfully talented designer called the Sticker Kitten, and luckily for me she is a local!and at the moment The mulberry Bush ( where I work!!) is the first UK stockist...how lucky is that!
I have to go now as my hubby is waiting impatiently to pack the car as we off on our holibobs for a week, while i'm away don't forget the Colorista colouring course starts Monday the 15th, so don't forget to sign up and enjoy the content is fab and free!

Happy Colouring
Nicky

No comments: