Pages

Sunday 28 August 2016

Summer is nearly over!

Happy Sunday everyone, gosh can you believe Summer is nearly over, tomorrow is a bank holiday and the children will soon be back to school or college!

I feel so lucky this year that I don't have to brave the school wear shop, or find shoes for growing feet, that will cost a fortune and be scuffed to bits in a couple of weeks as my youngest son has finished at school now and is moving onto college to study motor mechanics, and although I feel great about not having to do the rubbish stuff, like sew name tapes in (yawn!) it is making me feel quite sad too, as its the end of that portion of my life, but things have to move on and grow, and now its time for a new chapter!
And that new chapter includes being a part of the amazing Colorista design team and today I thought I would share a make I made for the launch of the Colorista colouring range of books pencils and pens  on HSN, the lovely Sara is on her way to the USA as we speak, and she is going to be launching all the gorgeous colouring goodies on Tuesday 30th August.


The colouring books are amazing and you are going to love them, the pages have been specially developed for alcohol markers and blendable pencils, unlike most books that are beautiful but impossible to use with markers these make blending a doddle! and even have colourable glitter too!!

No I must say I LOVE this A5Butterfly Garden pencil pads as they have stunning foiled elements, like this one I have used to make my card, unfortunately I couldn't get the foil to photograph very well!


 I used my Colourblend pencils from Spectrum Noir, have I told you how much I love these?!?!
my colours were: Pink Violet, Mulberry, Sea Urchin, Verdigris, Lake Blue, Avocado, Fern Green, Daisy, Saffron, Pumpkin and Citrus.

The Thanks for Everything sentiment is from the Diamond Press stamp and die sets, I tried to keep the card fairly simple as there was a lot going on in that picture!
I hope you like it and although the shows are in America, you can usually view them online, here are the show times:

Happy Colouring!
Nicky x

No comments: