Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

How many birthdays in one week?



Well this week, I have three birthday cards to make, and they are on consecutive days, how weird is that and they are all my hubby's family!
So time to get my promarkers out and get some colouring done.
The first birthday is Emma's she is a school teacher but loves her books, and I already had the perfect image in mind.



What the librarian reads is from Krista at Saturated Canary, 
she has fabulous images on her website, and has a fab blog with some great cards too.


I diecut some gorgeous card that I had tucked away in my paper drawer, and it was perfect for this as it had the hearts on one side and the flowers on the other, which meant I only had to cut into one bit of paper, also purely by luck than judgement the colours were perfect too!


I simply cut one of the flowers out of the card, making a perfectly co-ordinating embellishment.


Krista left a couple of titles blank to add a favourite title of your own, I wonder if you can guess what I added?

I hope you like it, would love to get some feedback, so leave me a comment at the bottom, and keep your eye out for the next two birthdays this week!

Happy colouring
Nicky x




No comments: