Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Thats handy !



Birthday number two, Gavins Brother Lee, he's a bit of a wizz at DIY and can build pretty much anything out of a few bits of wood and a few screws, I even think he would give MacGyver a run for his money!


So off I trundled to Mo's Digital Pencil to find something along the handyman line, and here he is,
  Mr-Fixit !



This is such a cool image, even though its quite cartoonish, the detail is brilliant.
The papers are from My Minds Eye, Kraft FunDay Happy days collection.
I love all the Kraft bits and bobs that are around at the moment, it's a look I have always loved, especially around Christmas time.


I tried to give the card a bit of a hand built look, I even made a couple of bits of wood out of scrap card, that's about the extent of my drawing skills these days!


I scrabbled around in my brad box and found these screw head brads from Woodware, just to add a bit more authenticity!
I hpe you like todays card,
Happy Colouring
Nicky x


No comments: